Category Archives: The Twelfth Day

I had an idea, but I’m unsure how to realise it

So, I had what I thought was a really great idea. I checked it with some trusted friends who would have pulled faces at me if it were utterly daft, and they agreed that it sounded like a pretty good … Continue reading

Posted in Art, The Twelfth Day, writing | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

The Twelfth Day – Christmas has risen from the grave…

I was just in the middle of composing a post about how we should all be giving a little love to our free genre podcasts and ezines, and on looking up the link for Hub, I saw that a new … Continue reading

Posted in Awesome Things, The Twelfth Day, writing | 2 Comments

Editing Achieved!

So, you may recall that a few weeks ago I submitted to Dark Fiction Magazine’s The Twelve Days of Christmas anthology, and if you’re following me on Twitter, you probably know that I didn’t make the cut. But they gave … Continue reading

Posted in Editing, The Twelfth Day, writing | 2 Comments